We have special issue highlighting the 16th NELTA Conference that took place in Kathmandu from February 18-20 and in Pokhara from from February 22-23, 2011. We have the following table of contents. Please read and leave your comments.
1.Presidential Address by Laxman Gnawali
2. 16th International Conference: Highlights by Hemanta Raj Dahal
3. Teaching English in multicultural contexts: more challenges and even more opportunities by Prem Phyak
4. English, multilingualism and cross-culturality by Adrian Holliday
5. Conference reflection by a first time attender by Ushakiran Wagle
6. Letter to the NELTA President by Praveen Yadav
7. Professional value of personal blogs by Bal Krishna Sharma